Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saved by His life---EASTER---2009

                                                       SUNRISE SERVICE
                                                           HE IS RISEN!!!
                                                              ALLELUIA!!!
Read Romans 5:8-10

God tells us that he loves us no matter what we do or what we have done or what we are going to do.  When they arrested Him His disciple's scattered, Peter even denied knowing him.  Peter not only denied Jesus to the authorities because he feared for his own life, but he also denied Jesus to a peasant girl because he wanted to not be identified with him.  I believe that this scripture puts it real plain what we celebrate this week.  We have all denied him and we have all run from him. But He rose from the dead, not to give us what we deserve, but to meet our needs.  Forgiveness, Grace, Peace, Love,  and most of all--Life.  This is what saves us-- His life.  He is RISEN.   What can you do to stop Him from loving you?

PS:  After suffering extreme pain all winter I had surgery April 1st.  The pain is gone but my right  arm is partially paralyzed.  Last Monday the physical therapist came in to see me and to help me regain the use of my arm.  I asked him how long it will take to do this.  He answered with three profound words:  "It's OK".   He was telling me no matter what stage I am in, it's OK.  It really ministered to me that no matter what happens, God is in control and 'it's OK'.

                                 HE IS RISEN!!!  ALLELUIA!!!  

1 comment:

Cindy and Gary Wurtz said...

Good to see your writing again. Hope your theraphy is going well. We are in KC at Annette, Gary isn't sure where he will be going next.
Cindy