Sunday, December 21, 2008

God name is family




Christmas time is family time. Family started with the birth of Jesus, The Holy Family. Time goes by so fast, you wake up and every thing changes, but we can be grateful that God never changes. "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever" Heb.13:8. His promises stand for eternity. Our sister-in-law called and invited us to come to her house for soup supper. She said all the family would be home for Christmas except for one daughter and family. My brother had seven children, two boys and five girls. I was a little nervous about going because I have Parkinson's and when I get in a crowd I get nervous and it slows me down big time. But as always there was plenty of laughter and love there. That brought to my mind how important family is to strengthen each other. "My command is this; Love each other as I have Loved you" John.15:12. It was good to visit with each one of the families and see all the new additions. I guess what he showed me again is: "LOVE NEVER FAILS". Enjoy your family this Christmas. (The wine was good,Gary)

1 comment:

Cindy and Gary Wurtz said...

Loved the photos and inspirations, called Mom to let her know about the blog... Enjoyed see you, wished we had more time.. just way too much work to feed that many. hahaha, On our way to CA. hope to see you in the spring.

Cindy and Gary